ORLANDO, FL (August 30, 2021) – The Marine Industry’s very own Innovation Summit launched a forum for creators to converse and share ideas to win prizes!
Join the conversation with nearly 750 marine industry professionals that will be a part of The Innovation Summit, underwritten by Correct Craft. To be a part of the forum you will need to register for the summit (which is free for all attendees). Then click “Forum”.
The first 25 comments will win a special edition Innovation Summit YETI. Also, anyone who comments before September 9th at 11:59 PM CT will be entered to win a brand-new Kindle Oasis.
Bill Yeargin, CEO of Correct Craft stated, “We are getting closer to the Marine Industry Innovation Summit, and we want to hear your thoughts on innovation!” Yeargin added, “All the speakers have posed questions on the forum that you don’t want to miss.”
The Innovation Summit speakers include Bill Yeargin CEO of Correct Craft, Jeff Bohanan President of Protomet, David Foulkes CEO of Brunswick and Sean Marrero President of Watershed Innovation. The Innovation Summit will be held on September 9th, 2021, from 2:00 – 4:00 PM EST free for all attendees. To register or find out more information on the Innovation Summit go to www.themarineinnovationsummit.com.
To enter this giveaway, you must register for the Innovation Summit and comment on its forum. The first 25 people to comment on the forum, under any question from its speakers, will win an Innovation Summit Yeti. We will consider all comments made from August 30th, 2021 at 8:00 AM CT to September 9th at 11:59 PM CT to enter a chance to win a Kindle. One person will be selected to win the Kindle by a random selection generator. A commentor can only be considered once. For example: one person cannot win all 25 Yetis by commenting 25 times. They will be understood as one winner. Winner names will be listed on the website and mailed their prize. The sponsor is Correct Craft located at 14700 Aerospace Parkway, Orlando, FL 32832.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by commenting on a question in the Innovation Summit Forum.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents and Canada, over the age of 18. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. SPONSOR: The Giveaway is sponsored by Correct Craft, 14700 Aerospace Parkway, Orlando, FL 32832 USA.
4. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
5. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on August 30, 2021, at 8:00AM CT and ends on September 9, 2021, at 11:59 PM CT (the Contest Period). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest by commenting on the Innovation Forum.
6. ENTRY LIMIT: Limit one (1) entry per person per voting period and per email address for the duration of the Giveaway Period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. WINNER SELECTION: Submissions will be randomly selected using a random generator online.
8 PRIZES: Winners will receive a YETI or Kindle Oasis with an Innovation Summit logo, that is non-transferable or exchangeable. Receiving a Yeti will not disqualify you from winning the Kindle Oasis. Prize to be delivered in 2-4 weeks.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be contacted via email. Winners will be notified within 5 days after the determination date. If after 2 failed attempts of contacting winner with no contact made, winner forfeits prize.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
A. Participants hereby grant Correct Craft a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Correct Craft the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
B. Correct Craft is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
11. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries will be a part of the forum and potentially used in a press release or social media material becoming the property of Correct Craft.
12. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Correct Craft, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
13. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Correct Craft is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Correct Craft may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Correct Craft from any liability resulting from or related to participation in the contest.
14. PRIVACY SETTINGS: Correct Craft is not responsible for the collection of entries lost and/or not visible due to user privacy settings.
About Correct Craft: Celebrating 96 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. Focused on “Making Life Better,” the Correct Craft family includes Nautique, Centurion, Supreme, Bass Cat, Yar-Craft, SeaArk, Parker, and Bryant boat companies, Pleasurecraft Marine Engine Group, Watershed Innovation and Aktion Parks. For more information please visit www.correctcraft.com.