SQUAW CREEK, CA (February 27, 2020) – Last night, Correct Craft and its brands were celebrated with a number of awards at the 2020 WSIA (Water Sports Industry Association) Summit. Awards were received based on a voting ballot through its 2019 WSIA members to honor the best in the towed water sports industry.
Industry leaders and performers were given accolades for their excellent contributions that focus on advocating and educating preservation, safety and best practices that promote and protect the watersports industry.
- Orlando Watersports Complex (OWC) won Wake Park of the Year in its 20th year of operations for passing the handle to countless new watersports riders and helped nearly 30,000 people get on the water last year.
- Greg Dick was awarded Sales Representative of the Year. Greg works to educate, promote and represent Nautique with unmatched enthusiasm and care for everyone he meets.
- Nautique of Orlando was honored with Dealer of the Year for outstanding customer service and its striking showroom that connects people to the water.
Bill Yeargin, President and CEO of Correct Craft stated, “To see some of our Correct Craft family (OWC, Greg Dick, and Nautique of Orlando) recognized was very exciting. Our team members consistently work selflessly to be market driving and also have fun. We are blessed to have such an incredible team that makes the entire marine industry better.”
In addition to the Leadership Awards, the Correct Craft family was also recognized with several Innovation Awards for their creative ideas and innovations that enhanced the marine industry and our customers’ experience.
- Centurion received an innovation award for their Opti V Hull and Quicklaunch.
- Supreme received an innovation award for their Tapered V Hull.
- Nautique received an innovation award for the Super Air Nautique G23 Paragon.
- Pleasurecraft Engine Group received an innovation award for their new Z Engine Series.
- Correct Craft supplier, Roswell Marine, won an innovation award for the new Paragon tower.
Yeargin added, “Innovation is important to our Correct Craft team as we prepare for the future and ensure our customers have the best experience available on the water. Last fall we were recognized as the industry’s most innovative company and earlier this month won multiple innovation awards at the Miami International Boat Show. I love our team and it is exciting to see them receive the recognition they deserve!”
About Correct Craft: Celebrating 95 years of excellence in the marine industry, Correct Craft is a Florida-based company with global operations. Focused on “Making Life Better,” the Correct Craft family includes Nautique, Centurion, Supreme, Bass Cat, Yar-Craft, SeaArk, Parker, and Bryant boat companies, Pleasurecraft Marine Engine Group, Watershed Innovation and Aktion Parks. For more information please visit www.correctcraft.com.