MOUNTAIN HOME, AR (May 2, 2016) – Today Boating Industry announced its annual listing of Top Products, including Yar-Craft’s 2095 BTX Backtroller.
Hundreds of products were submitted from different marine categories ranging from boats to accessories, from engines to software. These products were all introduced or significantly updated since the beginning of 2015. The winning products were chosen based on their impact on the industry, creativity, innovation, and how they advanced their category.
The factors of the 2095 BTX that impressed Boating Industry include:
- Performance enhancements including better tracking in forward and reverse as well as more bite on plane with a faster top end speed.
- Improved aesthetics including added elevations in the hull for higher strength and new custom cut foam floor inserts for comfort, style, and durability.
- Innovative design to increase storage including larger rod boxes capable of storing 11.5ft rods, larger battery storage with easy access and better weight distribution, and increased floor space resulting from the integrated net scabbard, tool, and ruler holder.
- Improving an already successful model to accommodate multiple engine manufacturers.
- All-fiberglass hull with full-width transom utilizing a true, one-piece construction process.
Yar-Craft President Rick Pierce stated, “Our goal was to offer a boat that works for all anglers and the option of tiller and steering wheel versions did just that. Our Yar-Craft team really went outside the box on the design of the new backtroller and worked countless hard hours to accomplish this major revision.” “We are extremely proud to receive this award and very thankful to Boating Industry for recognizing the efforts of our crew,” added Pierce.
Celebrating over 46 years of excellence in the marine industry, Yar-Craft (owned by Correct Craft) is the premier walleye fishing boat in the world known for excellent craftsmanship and customer service. For more information visit www.yarcraft.com.